Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!


December, you're almost gone! Every December is very eventful: my birthday, Christmas and my sister's birthday. There's also the last days at work and the Christmas shopping, seeing and visiting old friends back home for the holidays and tons of fun parties. This December has definitely lived up to all of it's expectations.

My birthday was beautiful and wonderful. I have the most awesome man, friends and family and I was reminded of their kindness and love on this special day. I would like to write a proper post about this because I have tons of photos to share and I know I will take many more at Christmas so I would just like to say happy holidays to all of you. I wish that you spend it with the people that you love the most and in a very warm place.

No comments:

Post a Comment