Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cuties

There's something about cuteness that drives me nuts. I think I have the same exact tastes as I did when I was in the sixth grade. I remember when Sanrio opened a store in my city and spending every Sunday allowance on something from there. So when I got an iphone a few days ago I knew I had to pimp it with a Hello Kitty case. I happened to snatch the last Tokidoki for Hello Kitty case at the mall, love this collection...


And then there's my planner, cuteness all around!




I've had this jewelry case for six years or so, it's Monkichi! This is the ideal case to take on a trip, it's small and you can pack a lot of jewelry.



And since I'm obsessing about cuteness, I love my new Betsey Johnson earrings.


And the perfect hair accessory is a hair pin just like these. Small, simple and CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment