Friday, October 1, 2010

Wedding Perfection, Less is More

CHLOE SEQUINED TULLE DRESS
PEEP TOED MISS HALEN GOLD/BLACK SATIN PLATFORM HEELS
GOLD PLATED TIN SMOOTH & TEXTURED BANGLE SET
OPI BURGUNDY NAIL POLISH
YSL ROUGE PURE SHINE SHEER LIPSTICK NO.14 BURGUNDY

I've got a wedding to attend next month and this is what I am planning to wear, well the much cheaper version that is.  Lately I've been into simple styling.  I think this has to do with the weather being so hot and also with the fact that I feel a bit more mature, I am after all a mother now.  I've been relaxing with the bulkiness of accessories I usually prefer and choosing one piece of jewelry to wear at a time.  I've also been toning down the makeup. Burgundy lipstick and nail polish may not be the traditional notion of simple makeup, but I've had moods where I've packed on the eye shadow and fake lashes to complete a look. Less is more.  I never thought I'd even be saying/typing this and I may change my view tomorrow, but today my mind is a bit less complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment