Monday, November 9, 2009

A Quickie

Hello blogging world! It's been a minute, but I'm back in action. My lack of blogging is due to a car accident I was recently in and not having internet for a good two weeks. I recuperated pretty quickly from the accident and only suffered a bruised hand and chin when the air bag went off. Air bags are kinda dangerous, my chin got burnt a bit!


Btw, this photo was taken prior to the accident. I'll spare the shots of my Quasimodo looking self.

Life has been good to me these past few weeks minus the accident. I've been to a few shows recently, my most favorite being Souls of Mischief and Mos Def. I have tons of photos and footage and I will have to share them with you as soon as I upload them all. Halloween was spent watching Ghost Hunters with my love, sadly I never got a chance to carry out my costume idea but there is always next year.

I've also been inspired to make headbands after a trip to Urban Outfitters and I stocked up on supplies a few days ago. I'm going to start on this little project soon and create a post on how to make them. They'll be lots of ribbon, feathers and denim in these creations, just the perfect accessory for all the upcoming holiday parties.

Yay, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment