Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Music

When I first heard "California Gurls," it was on MTV and it was the music video.  I thought: what the hell, Snoop is supposed to be a gangsta...I watched it again today and I think the whole thing is pretty tight.  I don't really know Katy Perry's music and even though the song is pop as hell, it's definitely cute and I can't hate on that.  

Awesome things about the song: it's about California girls and Snoop is in it.  Loving the video because: of the Candy Land theme, the colorful wigs Katy and the ladies wear, their glittery eye makeup, and then there's the cupcakes, lollipops, gummy bears, cotton candy and other sugary treats.  The whole video is really a little girls dream come true!

Favorite Snoop quote, "I love the Bay just like I love L.A."






All images from the Katy Perry Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment