Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can't Stop Myself

As if I have time to read, but I can't resist from buying a great book when I see one.  Here's my summer reading pile...




The other day I stopped at Kate Spade to buy glasses (I'm having the lens popped out and getting a super light prescription added) and decided to try on some gorgeous shoes.  



I've always loved this brand because when I first got into vintage I was into the 1950's and Kate Spade is very much inspired by this era.  I love the bold colors so much and not because it's a trend for summer, but because you can expect to see bold colors all year round from this brand.  I could spend hours at this boutique, I left truly inspired to revamp my space at home.





Happy first day of summer btw!!!  It sure was hot as fuck here!

1 comment: