Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello You

Work has been kicking my ass for the past two months and it's been difficult to be a normal human being.  When you add motherhood to the mix you have no time to do jack shit, but at last I am on vacation now and have a sec to post.  I miss blogging dearly and I miss reading my fav blogs on a daily.  Hopefully I will be able to post more often, even though I'll be working on a massive history project during the time I have off.  My brain is a bit fried at the moment, but I totally wanna share my latest purchase...


I thought- fuck,  I deserve this shit, so I got it and I feel a bit like this dude...who btw I had no idea had my second fav human being, Abraham Lincoln tattooed on his sexxy chest, hahaha...



I think I had a had a mild heart attack when I saw this, partly because he is so damn luscious and partly because I think it's hella tight.  And speaking of R.R., did you know that the dude is a cross dresser??!!!  Seriously, "Walking on the clouds, suspended in thin air, Do ones beneath me recognize the red bottoms I wear."  This really threw me off because he's referring to Christian Loubotin Shoes, check em out...


It didn't sound quite right that he was talking about wearing ladies shoes so I did a bit of looking around in the Christian Loubotin website; which is pretty awesome btw, and discovered that the dude makes men's shoes as well and they are mad stylish.  I'd mos def wear these if I was a man..



Christian Loubotin pics borrowed from the official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment