Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shoes on the Brain!


The above are the hawt Jeffrery Campbell studded platforms I saw at Nordstrom's while shopping for gifts (April 10th post).  I know, that was forever ago but I can't get them out of my head!  These shoes are so badass and cool, you're sure to be the lady with the best shoes anywhere you go really.

And did you know that Carlos Santana makes shoes?  They sell them at Macy's and that's where I first saw his collection.  The shoes are alright, but there are some gems like the ones above.  My mother almost bought me a pair yesterday, but I had to tell her it was totally not necessary even though I really want them!  They are on sale for $47 and if I'm still thinking about them (I know I will) by the end of the month I'm going to have to go in the store and buy them myself.  Wouldn't they make the most perfect pair on summer shoes?  I'm even more in love because I tried them on when I had bellbottoms on and I couldn't stop imagining that it was 1973.

No comments:

Post a Comment