Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Harrison Legacy Continues

It's been a few weeks since I had known this piece of information and even though I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget I did until I was logging onto my Myspace and tada....ThenewNo2 is the artist being featured. Typically I don't click on the hot new artist because the bands end up being an insult to rock music and complete emo-dance-electro-same-old bullshit, but this is the band of Dhani Harrison the son of THE George Harrison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on the profile and my high expectations (he is after all the son of a music God) were met. The band consists of Dhani on on lead guitar, synths and vocals and Oli Hecks on drums and synths and on tour there are three other members. I think it's hella cute that they listed The Beatles as an influence on their Myspace, aw...Ps the chorus to "Choose What You're Watching," does not say "The Beatles" haha, I looked up the lyrics and it actually says, "And your face should be illegal."

http://www.thenewno2.com/music

http://www.myspace.com/thenewno2



Photo by Ron Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment