Monday, April 11, 2011

Got her toes done up with her fingernails matchin'

Gotta keep my look fresh all day long and this includes clean freshly painted nails and toes.  I decided to take a short break from the acrylics and this is how I'm rocking my shizz at the moment.  I decided to go for a bright red and threw a dash of sparkle on just one nail.



I went through my photo archive and found a few shots of some of the different ways I've done my nails.  A lot of people thought I rocked the turquoise because of the hockey team the Sharks, but this is not the case.


Again, these nails got a lot of attention because it reminded people of the Sharks, but I got em because it reminded me of Van Gogh's "Starry Night..."





I rocked my "Starry Nights" for a while as you can see.  They were mos def my favorite design and I had fun transforming them from just tips to the whole nail design being covered by the glitter. I've been wanting to cut up a $100 and get them done with the paper because the ghettofabness would be fun, but I haven't had the balls to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment