Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's in a Bag?






It's been a minute since I did a post about what's in my bag. Currently I am sporting a vintage straw purse from Korea, which I have to say it's about time!!!!  Seriously, the weather was so horrible two weeks ago, but it flipped this past week and the bay has been enjoying hot summer days.  I don't know about you, but I like to carry a book in my bag so I can squeeze in a few pages if time permits.  I'm the kind of person that reads two to three books at a time, in addition to all the fashion magazines I get in the mail each month.  It takes a long time to get through each thing because I don't have the luxury of having down time on a regular basis.  Down time might consist of 30 minutes before I pass out for the night after an exhausting day of working full time and being a mom.  The gotta-have essentials are gum, a pad of paper and a pen because you just don't know when a good idea might come to ya and you need to jot it down before you forget, especially me, I have the poorest memory ever :(  I also carry a compact and my current new obsession which is lip liner pencil and my usual chocolate brown, pink or red lipstick.  These days I am wearing dark brown lipstick from Clinique and brown lip liner pencil from LA Colors. Another essential is the lip balm and lighter because you never know when you need to start a fire and this gurl was never a Girl Scout so you know I won't be trying to start one with sticks and straw!  Finally, I have my Kenneth Cole Reaction wallet and glasses that I recently purchased at their SF store.

No comments:

Post a Comment