Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eleanor and Roosevelt

I'm such an evil being for not mentioning that I have a new pet. Meet Eleanor...



She is hella quiet and sweet and hates my sister Drea haha. Eleanor got a companion about a week ago, Roosevelt, but the poor little thing passed away on Thursday. I knew there was something wrong with it because it was super plumpy and it was always looking down. R.I.P. Roosevelt. Is it wrong to return it to Petco? Is it morbid that the little carcass is in a paper box in the living room?......


Ps: I have a new favorite beat...


My dad was listening to a music channel on TV and "Mass Appeal" came on by Gang Starr, great song btw and upon perusing all their videos on the lovely and convenient invention that is youtube I found "Code of the Streets." Damn there is so much hip hop I am still learning about...


No comments:

Post a Comment