Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Productivity is a Bitch

Good Morning! I just woke up with the phattiest stomach ache ever. This happens almost every fucking day. There's something wrong with me, but I have this thing about facing the truth...hahaha

I'm down to my last days of vacation. This week has been a complete waste. I haven't done as much as I would have liked to do, but then again I don't know what the hell I'm to do to feel productive. I helped my mother put the tree down, that's productive. I'm almost finished reading the Narrative of Frederick Douglass, that's productive. I FINALLY organized my art supplies, that's productive. I discovered that I have like a million beads and upon perusing the Forever 21 website there are two options as to how to put the beads into use:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Update tomorrow on this little project...

No comments:

Post a Comment