Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SF Bay Area Upcoming Shows

January 31 2009
OPIO @ SHATTUCK DOWN LOW, BERKELEY
www.myspace.com/opio

February 2 2009
NICKLE EYE @ THE INDEPENDENT, SAN FRANCISCO

February 14 2009 10:00P
TORMENTA TROPICAL @ THE ELBO ROOM, SAN FRANCISCO
www.myspace.com/bersadiscos

February 24 2009 7:00P
ANTHONY AND THE JOHNSONS @ NOB HILL MASONIC CENTER, SAN FRANCISCO
www.myspace.com/antonyandthejohnsons
www.antonyandthejohnsons.com

March 13 2009 8:00P
THE VON BONDIES @ BOTTOM OF THE HILL, SAN FRANCISCO
www.myspace.com/vonbondies

April 1 2099
KID SISTER @RICKSHAWSTOP, SAN FRANCISCO
www.myspace.com/kidsister

Apr 18 2009 8:00P
THE BLACK KEYS @ THE FOX, OAKLAND
www.myspace.com/theblackkeys

There's something to do for the next few months for sure, which leads me to my current quest to make more money. I need a second job badly so I can live the comfortable life that I desire. Now, I'm not talking about having dough to purchase the coolest kicks, but funds to travel around the country and eat great food. Ya dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment