Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Animal House

Honestly, some of the looks from the Miu Miu Fall 2009 RTW collection are quite disturbing...




Are you fucking kidding me?! The only thing missing are the heads of these animals! The outfits look very silly and the fur looks out of place like it was attached at the last minute on a whim. Maybe they double as a purse or the perfect spot to hide your shank?


Well, at least the shoes are HAWT! Booties are the ideal fall shoe and these are perfect in a nude color because you can match them with practically anything. I also adore the strap, zipper, brown piping and the gold metallic stripe down the back of the heel, very dainty and cool. Also, notice the heel, it's not CHUNKY! Could this mean the end of the chunky heel trend?! I hope not because I love love love that trend, but just in case I have plenty of skinny heels stored in my closet for back up.



All photos by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment