Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bike For One Bike For Two

This morning while perusing my emails I came across one by Urban Outfitters. Normally I would not open it because I don't like to torture myself when I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on clothing and shoes, but I had to because the title was "Bikes, Blocks, Angles & All-News." I thought, "NO FUCKING WAY" and yes ladies and gents, Urban Outfitters is now selling customized bikes! Bikes have become a trend here in the bay, everyone and their mothers has a bike. People who are not the outdoorsy type are even part of this phenomenon. I am not going to hate because there are more positives than negatives, but I just wish I built bikes so I could charge people $399 for one (that's what U.O. is charging!)


Here is the template where you do the customizing, pretty simple to use a chimp would have no problem doing this.



...and here's my customized bike. Not that cool but it's the best I could do considering they have horrid colors to choose from for the body such as "Wasabi" which is a bright ass green.


In tragic bike news my chola bike was jacked from my property a few days ago. Here's what the beauty looked like...


Btw, that's me when I had red hair. I LOVED my bike because it was a cruiser and it was all chrome. I enjoyed taking it on the train (not an easy task because it weighs a ton) to San Francisco and riding it on Market Street and the Pier. Deep in my heart I know I will find it because I have footage of the bastard who took it and it's only a matter of time before I find him and when I do he's gonna be sorry he made me suffer!

Build your own bike: http://bikes.urbanoutfitters.com/

NOTE: MY HOMIE ALDO JUST INFORMED ME THAT REPUBLIC BIKE THE COMPANY WHO U.O. PARTNERED WITH SELLS THE SAME BIKES FOR EXACTLY $304, SO DON'T BUY FROM THE PUTOS AT U.O. BC THEY HELLA JACKED UP THE PRICES!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment