Thursday, September 24, 2009

Electric Lady's Day at the Park Outfit

I don't do enough outfit posts, so this will be an attempt to do it on a more frequent basis. This is the outfit I wore the other day on my outing to Dolores Park. I sported my beloved White House Black Market faux fur jacket, which has 3/4 sleeves. I bought it for $40 and it's probably my favorite coat I own. I'm also wearing a pair of denim Gap pants which I converted into shorts and a thrifted Ralph Lauren top. The sunglasses are Calvin Klein and the bag is by Paloma Picasso, gifted to me by my dear friend Kelly Bangs. I also took a closer shot of my nails, done by yours truly. I think I was subconsciously inspired by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's 'Show Your Bones' album cover. I used Sally Hansen polish which btw is the most inexpensive nail polish that lasts as long as OPI.



No comments:

Post a Comment