Monday, September 21, 2009

Vintage Inspired City Girl Outfit


Seeing all these pieces together makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I wish the weather wasn't so hot so I could wear my faux fur coat. Well, I did yesterday as a matter of fact when I went on a little adventure to Dolores Park in the Mission District. The weather wasn't too cold, but I couldn't resist! Now for my dream outfit number one (I'll be posting more)...it started with the dress and I build the complete look around the color red because I've been thinking I need to purchase a pair of red tights for the new season. I haven't worn them in that color ever since Christmas 1994, but these by Betsey Johnson are just perfect because they are sheer and they have little hearts on them.

Details:
Out of Africa Bag- modcloth.com
Big Apple Earrings- modcloth.com
Age of Industry Ring- modcloth.com
Who's the Fairest Dress- modcloth.com
Kenzy Boots- Jessica Simpson
Cropped Faux-Fur jacket- Juicy Couture
Women's White Dial w/ Brown Mock Croc Strap Watch- debenhams.com
Love at First Tights in Red- Betsey Johnson
Lady Pharaoh Bracelet- modcloth.com
Painted Love Lipstick A-Go-Go- Kat Von D
Liquid Eye Liner- M·A·C

1 comment: