Monday, October 12, 2009

Got Them Records

My weekend was dope, I did some record shopping. There's a spot in my town that has super sales a few times a year and all the records are $1, yippee!



I did pretty good as you can see and I even got Lost In Translation for $2! My favorite acquisition was Magical Mystery Tour for sure. I was worried it wouldn't play, but it runs perfectly well in my record player.

I don't do this enough, but here it is, today's outfit...


I can't get enough of my denim shorts, I think it's because I don't have too many short skirts. I'm wearing a black top with sequins at the top and bell sleeves and a short sleeved cardigan with tassels that I got for $3 at the thrift store. I was inspired to wear my leopard tights ever since I saw a woman at Starbucks the other day wearing some, sometimes I forget I have certain things in my wardrobe. The boots I'm wearing also seem to be attached to my feet, I've been wearing those suckers on a regular basis and the bag I'm sporting is the black fringe one I bought when I got my Chanel shoes.

Maybe tomorrow I won't forget to take an outfit photo!


First photo by DJ Shea from http://noaff.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. i love your thrift buys! aren't outfit shots so time consuming! you look good!

    ReplyDelete