Thursday, October 8, 2009

What I Want Now

When one thinks about California sunshine and palm trees come to mind. Both exist in this beautiful state, but when the fall starts to roll the icy Arctic winds hit the Bay with fierce. The weather has been kinda bipolar, sunny and hot during the day and windy and chilly during the evening. I find myself changing twice a day to adjust to this nonsense weather and boots and comfy stylish coats are usually what I consider when dressing up for the night.

I came to the conclusion that I won't be able to afford the $200 pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots I've been lusting over for the past month, but these by Forever 21 are equally as cool and totally inexpensive...


I've also been craving a leopard print faux fur jacket. This one by Express has a fair price tag and it looks so warm and fierce I must have it...


Curling up with a book and pilling on the blankets is also extremely appealing right about now. I've seriously been thinking about exploring historic preservation, so I placed an order last night for these two books that offer an introduction to the subject.



I probably won't become a couch potato or anything like that because I can't stay at home for long periods of time without loosing my head, but fall and winter are definitely the seasons to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment