Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC

This is one of my favorite places I have ever been to and my absolute favorite museum ever! You really need a whole day to visit because it is massive and there are thousands of pieces to look at, imagine, reflect and appreciate upon. My favorite exhibit is the Egyptian room, which I actually don't have photos of to share at this particular moment. The highlight of this visit to the museum (October 2008) was the Jeff Koons rooftop exhibit. My homegurl and I caught it just a few days before it was removed and I'm so glad we did because not only are the statues larger than life, but they look like actual balloon animals. By the way, the rooftop of the museum has the BEST view of the city and Central Park.



















1 comment:

  1. Love the polka dot top and mustard yellow beret. It is a great museum...it has to be to keep pace with NYC!

    ReplyDelete