Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Left My Heart in San Francisco, Again...

Another day in San Francisco. Honestly, I need to move here. I've been saying it ever since I was a little girl when my family and I used to take family visiting from Mexico sightseeing. I also recall us driving through the city on our way to Vallejo to visit our aunts, uncles and cousins and being totally enamored with the buildings and imagining having a little apartment in one of the cute neighborhoods with the cookie cutter homes. Another fond memory was when I was a freshman in college and I got an internship being a trend spotter for corporate Macy's. At the time I did not drive so I used to take the train to the city and walking a good few miles from the station to Union Square (I did not know you could take the Muni to downtown!) and I began to get acquainted with the neighborhoods. I also started noticing how diverse the city was and that became very attractive to me because the city where I grew up at had Mexicans and White folks only, boring!

The only thing stopping me from moving to my favorite city is the damn rent! It's totally expensive living there and even though I could technically afford it I wouldn't be able to do other things that I love such as going to shows and partying. So basically the situation is I think I need to start selling drugs, shizzz...









1 comment: