Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Say You Are What You Eat

I love food, what more can I say? Looking at these photographs taken over time transports me back to the beautiful memories shared with friends and family over delicious meals. I noticed that I love to eat vegetables, seafood and I crave a lot of spicy Asian food. I have two more sets of photographs that I would like to share within the next couple of days- homemade foods and beverages. For now, here is some gourmet shit!

Egg Plant Basil, Stir-fried w/ garlic and chili
SEA, 75 2nd Ave, NYC

Swordfish, Bronzed Style-Sweet onion crusted w/ cherry compote
Agraria, 3000 K Street, NW, Washington DC

Bistro Sandwich, Grilled vegetables
Eggplant, zucchini, portobello & roasted bell pepper
Angelica's Bistro, 863 Main Street
Redwood City, CA

Pad Thai,
Small rice noodles stir fried w/ bean sprouts,
chives, egg, tofu and ground peanuts
Best of Thai Noodle, 1418 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA

Delicious Lebanese food from a spot in NYC
(sadly I don't remember the name of the restaurant)

Pizza- Spinach, artichokes, roasted tomatoes, feta cheese
and a hellavu crushed red pepper
Devoured in NYC, one of the MANY pizza joints in this town (honestly, it's the water that makes it the BEST pizza in the world!)

Seaweed Salad
Mr Hana, Westfield San Francisco Centre
865 Market St., San Francisco CA

An assortment of cake, ice cream, chocolate bars and berries
Consumed at my cousin's Quinceanera, I got a MAJOR sweet tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment